Sunday, February 13, 2011

MegaMind mega-thumbs up



This film will not just be enjoyed by kids, but by adults as well because of the story line. The scenes are witty and funny. The animation is cool. I love the way the hair and water move in the movie. It was enjoyable but not very memorable compared to it’s contemporaries.

The plot is really creative like I mentioned it is about a super villain so you get the other side of the story and learn about how not all villains are bad people. Some people just are natural at succeeding at bad things. The movie develops really well and tells a fun and enjoyable story. I don’t want to give anything away about the plot but I’ll leave it at this.

The movie has great graphics with a good plot and it’s just fun to watch, so definitely check this out, it’s funny, it’s got new creative super powered beings, and those are always fun. duh. Not as good as Despicable me but in my opinion, better than Toy Story 3