Monday, January 24, 2011

Black Swan





I just watched Black Swan!! It was such a thrilling movie! Aside from the VERY explicit scenes, That movie was so freakin weird… but it was pretty freaking awesome and purley amazing. honestly, I’d put it with in the lines of a few high up there movies. it’s so moving, and just a work of art. at the end of the movie I was just sitting there with my mouth open, it was beyond amazing. this movie deserves much more then it’s been getting,It keeps you wondering what the heck is wrong with her the whole movie, and it takes a second to get what happened at the end…but still. THUMBS UP.
And I definitely give props to Natalie Portman, I can only imagine how hard this role was. I heard she had some kinda breakdown while filming this? I can see why. The role is crazy, and looks ridiculosly challenging.
it’s a great movie. it’s worth it to go see, maybe even twice. Well, I shan’t say anymore, except that this is a MUST WATCH movie absolutely loved all the darkness and how twisted it was. Totally awesome.

GO AND WATCH IT!!