Friday, December 24, 2010

Argan


Argan oil is made from green nuts of Argan tree found mostly in Morocco and sparsely in Algeria and Israel. It is the rarest vegetable oil because of scarcity of these trees in the world. This rare oil is highly valued because of its wide array of uses. It is highly priced owing to its limited production. Its recognized cosmetic benefits have made its demand ever increasing in the world.

My father bought me some argan oil from morocco a few weeks ago, I have been using it for almost 2 years and I really loved it is amazing. I get the best results ever. clear tight skin and I use it on my hair as well! it makes the hair looks healthy and soft. Also, it's wonderful for sunbathing it gives a healthy gold brownish skin. btw I have not tried another brand in some stores they mix a little bit of Argan oil with other oils and end up buying the fake stuff (For Argan Oil information and sales, see items at ebay)

will recommend it to anyone.