Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year


Actually the last year wasn't so good for me. I did make some achievement but it didn't reach my expectations! I planed to do a lot of things but only a few got done, so I had to collect the unfinished goals and place them in a new list that include my new years goals which left me with 2011 item on the list and I'm already felling the pressure just by talking about them
I really hope that I stick to them and not be as lazy and careless as I was in 2010. I wish that this year I have peace and a bigger understanding for my self, I wish to see the people I love happy and in a good health, to reconnect with some of my friends. and I wish the absolute happiness for all.

My advice to every one who's looking to a rewarding accomplishment this year is to set your goals, plan well, pray a lot, be positive, and don't expect this year to bring a miracle, If you want something you make it happen. you get it done yourselves